Sunday, June 22, 2014

Harajuku May 2014

 Back to Harajuku and that means a visit to Secret Base.  I had the privilege to take my friend to Secret Base for the first time.
 Awesome Pushead artwork!


 Erostika is next door to Secret Base.  Check out this rad Kill Bill poster.
 Rockin Jellybean had some new art on display and a new art book.  Check it out on the link below.



 I love the street art in and around Harajuku.  This sticker behind me features one of the most awkward moments of protest in TV history, Kanye West and Mike Myers on the Concert For Hurricane Relief.  Groovy baby.

 We dropped by Flamingo, the resale store.  They have some really exceptional vintage items in there.  I even saw some very old vintage Levi's.

 Meet me by the glowing yellow flamingo.
There's the bear in the window.  You know what that means.  See you next time.

No comments: