Saturday, March 1, 2014

A peaceful day in Kabukicho

Greeting from the famous Kabukicho in Shinjuku.  I was able to visit the famous red light district with my wife and her friend.


I love the color of the streets and the signs.  I really love the aesthetic. 

I get a good feeling when I look at all those vertically hung signs down a Kabukicho street.

If you are hungry drop in on the Robot Restaurant.  More on that later.

Hmmm... maybe I missed my calling as a Japanese host.  I could always wear a long hair wig.  Ha!  No I don't think so.

Here are the robots of Robot Restaurant.  I saw them in Mogura No Uta.

What a great prize.  An Attack on Titan jacket.  I saw one later in Don Quixote for $40.


I had a nice view of the city from the cafe.

Good night Kabukicho.  See you next time.

No comments: