Friday, December 27, 2013

Japan June 2013: Harajuku

Harajuku is marvelous by day and full of interesting sights.

Takeshita Street the most famous shopping street in Harajuku.

Outside of Secret Base the rad art gallery and shop.

Bounty Hunter is downstairs from Secret Base
Wow!  G-Shock has an Akira theme watch now. 

I love the stickers and graffiti in Harajuku.

My favorite part of Harajuku is when you can take a short walk from Takeshita Street and then find yourself in the forests of the Meiji Jingu.

Meiju Jingu is very peaceful and serene especially compared to the busy streets of Harajuku.
Loving on the soft serve ice cream cones that I meet.

Oh no!  Savage times for soft serve.

Not to worry my soft-served friend, I understand you telepathically.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu makes an appearance in the form of a cardboard standee.

No comments: