Sunday, January 8, 2012

Always remember dear friends: German Beer is Strong like Bull

A liter of Edelstoff, pork knuckle and potato dumplings. Yum!

Sleepytime!


The Augustiner in Munich serves the finest beer in the land. My walking tour guide from Sandeman's New Munich walking tours (which I recommend) suggested that I have lunch at the Augustiner. I had a liter of Edelstoff, which according to my tour guide is the beer that the Pope drinks. Being a good Catholic, I had to give it the old college try. My lunch really hit the spot. I tell ya that beer was as strong as it was delicious and it was mighty delicious.

More info about the good folks at the Augustiner at:

http://www.augustiner-braeu.de/enverabfrage.html

2 comments:

Logan said...

Your mama has pork knuckles

Anonymous said...

What do you mean his mama has pork knuckles?!